Total Organist Yearly Membership
The Most Comprehensive Organ Training Program Online
Hundreds of courses, coaching and practice materials for every area of organ playing.
Thousands of instructional videos and PDF's. Sign up and begin your training today.
You will NOT find more value anywhere else online!
Total Organist helps you to master any piece, perfect your technique, develop your sight-reading skills, and improvise or compose your own music.
This program will empower you to acquire any skill that any organist would need, including hymn playing, transposition, music theory, improvisation, counterpoint, harmony and many more. It's like your own personal coach.
Here's what some of the students are saying about my various courses and trainings:
"The sight-reading course has helped me tremendously. Thank you very much for your essays, courses and all your help." (Hugh)
"I found the fingerings, registration ideas, and general comments to be excellent" (Robert)
"I have found your download very helpful! It was really excellent! I have watched some of your teaching videos, and when I read your instructions, I try to imagine you are there teaching me! You may feel disappointed that I am ~2-3 days behind, but I am a slow learner, and I have committed to taking the time to get it right as you say. But the other night my wife commented that she had never heard me play such a detailed melody in the left hand so well! (my left hand is generally poor!)" (John)
"Dear Vidas. I just got through learning your practice score of Benedicamus from Tabulatura Nova, by Scheidt. I used your practice schedule and it is an excellent approch to learning any composition. I like all the performance practice information you include in this score. Best wishes." (Frank)
"It has been a great pleasure in my life of having discovered your courses and material as well as the YouTube work of recordings. You have a calm and pleasant way of teaching." (Robert)
"I have just learned that I passed the CAGO exam, and am now a Colleague of the American Guild of Organists! I have had excellent coaches, lessons, and mentoring here in the United States and an outstanding teacher, but I also want to thank you for your assistance in answering my questions and in providing some excellent practice exercises and video explanations which reinforced my U.S. training! I want to continue to improve my skills and will be participating in your courses and exercises and following your video demonstrations." (Judith)
Total Organist now includes:
BWV 577 with fingering and pedaling ($10 value)
BWV 540 with fingering and pedaling ($20 value)
Vidas Live Coaching ($97 per month value)
BWV 548 with fingering and pedaling ($20 value)
Harmony Review for Beginners 1, 2, 3 ($114 value)
Widor Andante Sostenute Video Training ($19 value)
Pachelbel Chaconne in F Minor ($19 value)
Wir glauben BWV 680 ($10 value)
Maria Zart by Arnoldt Schlick ($10 value)
Handel Largo Practice Guide ($20 value)
Focusing at the Organ Bench ($38 value)
Memorize Easier ($38 value)
Estampie ($10 value)
Estampie Retrove ($10 value)
4 Pieces from Lochamer Liederbuch ($10 value)
Das Alte Jahr Practice ($38 value)
Handel Hallelujah Chorus with fingering and pedaling
Buxtehude Wie schon leuchtet der Morgernstern
Improvising Without A Chorale
In dulci jubilo by Johann Michael Bach with fingering and pedaling
Bach's 6 Schubler chorales with fingering and pedaling
Karg-Elert "Nun danket alle Gott" with fingering and pedaling
BWV 540 Training
BWV 549 Video Training
BWV 564 with fingering and pedaling
BWV 533 with fingering and pedaling
Beyond Performance Anxiety
Organ Registration Workshop
Become an Organist Webinars
J.S. Bach's Fugue in G Minor, BWV 578 with Fingering and Pedaling
J.S. Bach's Trio Sonata in Eb Major, BWV 525 with Fingering and Pedaling
Widor Toccata With Fingering and Pedaling
Dedicace, Op. 7 No. 1 by Joseph Bonnet
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, BWV 565 by J.S. Bach with Complete Fingering and Pedaling
BWV 622 Practice Guide
BWV 630 Practice Guide
- Contrapunctus I from the Art of the Fugue by Bach
- Prelude and Fugue in E minor, BWV 555
- Prelude and Fugue in D minor, BWV 554
- Organ Technique Training
- Organ Practice Training
- Home Study Course of "Nun komm', der Heiden Heiland", BWV 659 by Bach
- Home Study Course of Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 645 by Bach
- Home Study Course of "Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier", BWV 731
- Magnificat Noni Toni by Samuel Scheidt from the Tabulatura Nova (1624)
- Prelude and Fugue in F Major, BWV 556
- Prelude and Fugue in C Major, BWV 553
- O Mensch bewein' dein Sunde gross, BWV 622
- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach
- Benedicamus by Samuel Scheidt from Tabulatura Nova (1624)
- Menuet in G Minor, BWV Anh. 115
- Menuet in G Major, BWV Anh. 114
- “Ich ruf zu Dir, Herr Jesu Christ”, BWV 639 by Bach
- Organ Sight-Reading Master Course - a groundbreaking 9 month program which lets you perfect your organ sight-reading skills ($375 value).
- Bach Organ Mastery (Level 1) - a 16 week video program which will teach you to master basic level organ pieces of Bach ($499 value).
- Pedal Virtuoso Master Course - a 12 week program in which you will perfect your pedal technique on the organ ($179 value).
- Prelude Improvisation Formula - a 16 week program in which you will learn to improvise keyboard preludes in the Bach style ($147 value).
- Harmony for Organists (Level 1) - a 12 week video program which will teach you to harmonize simple melodies, hymns, and chorales in four parts (SATB) ($197 value).
- Melodic Dictation Master Course - a 12 week program designed to help you develop perfect pitch, ear training skills, and general musicianship ($179 value).
- Organ Hymn Improvisation (Level 1) - a 16 week video program in which I will teach you to improvise basic level hymn preludes ($197 value).
- Left Hand Training - an 8 week program in which you will perfect your left hand technique ($97 value).
- Transposition for Organists Level 1 course - a course which teaches you to transpose four-part hymns at sight ($147 value).
- Organ Playing Master Course Level 1 - a course for beginners who want to learn to play manuals and pedals ($ 147 value).
- Couperin Mass Training - a course which teaches you to play Mass for the Convents by Francois Couperin ($97 value).
- Menuet, Polonaise and March Training - a course which teaches you to play dances from the Notebook of Anna Magdalena Bach ($49 value).
- Organ Verset Improvisation Master Course - a course which teaches you to improvise short preludes (versets) in four parts during liturgy ($147 value).
- Hymn Harmonization Workshop - a course which teaches you to harmonize hymns in four parts ($19 value).
- Basic Chord Workshop - a course which teaches you about all three-note, four-note chords and their inversions, and five-note chords ($19 value).
- Hymn Playing Workshop - a course which teaches you to play hymns in four parts with or without the pedals on the organ ($19 value).
- Bach Choral Analysis Workshop - a course which teaches you to analyze four-part chorale harmonizations by J.S. Bach ($19 value).
- Suite Improvisation Workshop - a course which teaches you to improvise in the 20th century French Modal style ($19 value).
- Two Part Training - a course which teaches you to play polyphonic music in two parts and in 24 different keys ($97 value).
- Estampie Retrove Training - a course which teaches you to play the oldest surviving organ piece in the world from the 14th century ($19 value).
- Seventh Chord Training - a course which teaches you master all 4 note chords and their inversions ($97 value).
- Hanff War Gott Practice Guide - a course which teaches you to play one of the most beautiful chorale preludes by the contemporary of D. Buxtehude ($19 value).
- Modulation Workshop - a course which teaches you create short short musical ideas or interludes with modulations to closely related keys in 4 parts ($35 value).
- Modern Variation Workshop - a course which teaches you to compose a variation cycle on any hymn tune using modern sounding and colorful techniques ($69 value).
- Adeste Fideles Variations Training - a course which teaches you to compose a variation cycle based on any hymn tune using major or minor chords only - very surprising result ($35 value).
- Become an Organist Webinars - 12 weeks of video Q and A trainings based on your questions on any area of organ playing submitted in advance ($291 value).
- Beyond Performance Anxiety - a video training where Ausra and I teach you to manage your fear before and during public performance ($19 value).
Organ Registration Workshop - a video training where I demonstrate the main families of organ stops and explain how to use and combine them in performance ($19 value).
- And many more scores, videos, and trainings are added every week...
- You will get unlimited support via our communication channel on Basecamp during your subscription (I'll send you the invitation link once you subscribe). There we have daily accountability reminders. This feature alone will quadruple your results and motivation to practice.
- You can CANCEL your subscription ANYTIME.
- You will get access to practice scores and trainings I will create in the future as long as your subscription is current.
- You will get access to coaching programs I will create in the future as long as your subscription is current.